Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Serious question....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SlappyMcNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    ....did McFarlane's Napoleon Dynamite series 2 ever make it to any brick & mortar stores? or are they not out yet?

    This is also weird, if you go to this page, http://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12768 and click on the NAPOLEON DYNAMITE SERIES 2 link it takes you back to the "main TOYS page"....?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 10, 2006 02:43 PM: Message edited by: SlappyMcNasty ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    "Franly my dear, I don't give a damm"

    Never a fan......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SlappyMcNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Originally posted by MM4:
    "Franly my dear, I don't give a damm"

    Never a fan......
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't get me wrong, I also am "not a fan", actually think they are a complete waste but I really just wondered where they were/are?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they got put into a box with the Kid Rock figure that never happend either

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    "Franly my dear, I don't give a damm"

    Never a fan......
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't get me wrong, I also am "not a fan", actually think they are a complete waste but I really just wondered where they were/are?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]wink.gif[/img] Sure Slaps....whatever you say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •